Staff Application Engineer
World Wide First Tier IC Design Company
Excellent Salary Package and Benefits
About Our Client
Worldwide first tier IC design company
- System application engineering in AC-DC power conversion group
- Prepare the technical guides and develop the system level solutions that ensure company products are being designed into the AC-DC power system.
- Investigate/verify the new product specifications which have the higher functionalities and easy to use in the AC-DC power system.
- Evaluate/Validate a new product for launching which will be used in the AC-DC power system and prepare a specification, application notes, solution guide together with evaluation board
- Identify and select the opportunities early enough for company to develop the products or solutions to have a first mover advantage against the competitions.
- Develop a close working relationship with company PLs and Regional teams to collaborate on growing the business in AC-DC applications
The Successful Applicant
- 4 ~ 5 years working in product application role for developing power ICs or system application role for AC-DC power solutions or similar applications.
- Knowledgeable and considerable technical expertise in power supply theories, products or solutions.
- Ability to write/prepare the technical information for the products, applications, solutions and etc.
- Desire to work with other functional areas to identify new opportunities and solve problems.
- Ability to listen to customer needs and articulate how to effectively meet these needs back to company organization.
- Possesses a relationship network of engineering, management and key engineers across a broad base of customers in WW.
- Strong communication skills in English in order to clearly communicate the internally and World-wide customers too.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package and benefits