(Sr)Finance Manager - Logistic
Scope: Taiwan, Asia, America
Stable Business and growing client base
About Our Client
Our client's business has been dominating the Air and Sea. They are a stable business with over 100 staffs in Taiwan and is consistently growing across the globe. They focus on bringing quality services and also bringing attention to the value of every employee and the strengthening of their infrastructure.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyses financial work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from all stakeholders regarding financial results, special reporting requests, etc.
- Supervise Asia accountants to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Finance/Accounting Degree
- Minimum 7 years of work experience
- Hands on with Auditing Firm experience
- Fluent in Mandarin and Great command of English
- Experienced with leading a team
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Logistic industry experience preferred
What's on Offer
The job offers a good platform to handle a full scope of accounting/finance responsibility and regional coverage. With the growing business, every day can be a different challenge.