(Sr.)Finance Manager - Global Production Giant
Brand new team and platform
New challenges and experience rapid growth with a MNC
About Our Client
The company is consistently expanding its businesses across the globe. They focus on bringing quality products to the Taiwan market; hence, they bring attention to the value of every employee and the strengthening of their infrastructure. They are also aiming for mass production of at least 2.5 Million units of their product before 2021.
- Direct, plan, and implement policies, objectives and activities of organisations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, maximise returns on investments, and increase productivity.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all Finance, IT and HR information in accordance with local statutory requirements and Group policies
- Maintain integrity Accounting, IT and HR system (software), ensuring it remains effective and operational at all times
- Handle cccounting close processes including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained
Direct and coordinate timely and accurate monthly close and financial statement preparation/ consolidation in accordance with U.S. and Taiwan IFRS GAAP
The Successful Applicant
- Sense of urgency and risk taking
- Minimum 8 years of work experience
- U.S.&IFRS GAAP knowledge
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Hands on work attitude
- Excel Savvy
- Solid Cost accounting / analysis experienced
What's on Offer
- Business partnering and report directly to General Manager
- Great coverage of full business
- Hands on work experience and attractive package
- Set up and implement team/accounting policies
This role will be based in YunLin. If you are capable of travelling or can be based in the area, please apply within.