Sr. Training and Development Specialist
Competitive compensation package and benefit policies
Good training and leadership program
About Our Client
Our client is the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products.
- Plan and develop the program and process of talent development.
- Optimizing current training program.
- Project planning and executing for training and development.
- Succession program planning and execution
- Implement and manage training system
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- Medium in English, and proficient in Taiwanese.
- At least 5 years experience in Learning & Development.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- With compensation for personal traveling and entertainment.
- Tuition subsidy for employee to attend training program for personal development.