(Sr.) Revenue Analyst - Top Consumer Electronics
International Business in an uprising industry
Top leaders in its industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top contenders in an uprising industry. The role provides a good career path for accountants that wants to have a touch in financial planning and analysing.
- Prepare various rebate reports to Corp revenue team
- Validate customer offers by reviewing program types with sales and channel marketing, create and upload offers into system, create customer rebate program letters, and work with sales to resolve any questions or issues.
- Set up contractual rebate offers by reviewing details in contracts and confirming with Corporate Revenue team on liability, and upload into system
- Assist with Corp Revenue team to prepare revenue balance sheet accounts reconciliations as needed.
- Prepare revenue weekly report by customer on offers against claims to determine trends and identify and project analysis report.
- Assist with defining metrics on efficiency with offers and claims validation process and work with manager to propose process improvements and streamline manual process.
- Research material differences between offers and claims by customers, and work with sales/channel marketing/claims team to resolve issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of basic revenue accounting and finance principles
- Strong skillset and great communication
- Experience with Oracle
- Background in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Finance Analysis experience is a plus
What's on Offer
- International company with lively working atmosphere
- Stable job opportunity
- Employee training courses
- Company Incentives and great benefits