Comepetitive market compensation package and benefit policies
Flexible and friendly company culture.
About Our Client
Our client continues to expand its portfolio to high-value products through innovation to serve customers operating in tire, automotive, consumer and industrial goods.
- Serve as a skilled problem solver and facilitator in final negotiations
- Mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Partner with executive search firms, responsible for contract negotiation, management, milestone tracking, and managing the successful completion of the search.
- Plan and
- HR initiatives/projects planning and execution
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business / marketing, or related field, or comparable experience. Masters' degree preferred.
- at least 5 years of in-house experience, with agency recruiting experience is a plus
- Previous experience recruiting within Petrochemical industry is a plus
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging, and closing senior-level passive candidates
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Flexible and friendly company culture.