Have the opportunity to work on global HR projecs.
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
About Our Client
Our client plays a leading position as technology partner in the areas of sustainable energy, future of manufacturing, as well as smart urban infrastructures, serving as an innovation partner to many heavyweight companies and important medium-size companies of nearly all industries in Taiwan.
- Work as a consultant to our hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs.
- Develop recruitment strategy by utilizing innovative tools and technologies.
- Leverage our employer brand to build interest and build proactive candidate pipelines for our future needs.
- Understand the business to act as a partner and talent advisor to your hiring managers.
The Successful Applicant
- Fleunt in English, with experience studying abroad will be a plus.
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience in recruitment
- With good communication and coordination skills.
What's on Offer
- Active and positive working culture & environment
- Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies