(Sr.) Marketing Manager- FMCG, MCN, Lean org with leadership
High potential product to be developed
Management socpe with high exposure within the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well known FMCG company with multiple BUs within the org, including B2B and also B2C. This position will be taking care of the consumer BU to create a solid brand communication plans for the total product lines. The HQ office is based in Shanghai with great localisation power to be utilised. They are looking for a solid marketer who is good at re-branding and also maximise the resources while there is not much marketing budget.
* Managing the strategic brand plan for the demanding market
* Managing the market reactive and make the proactive sales efforts
* Develop strong public relationship and execute extraordinary customer service to secure customer satisfaction and loyalty to our brands
* Set company marketing strategy and lead all external marketing campaigns to increase the amount of direct leads and company revenue
* Develop Marketing Communication Plans within the global marketing strategy, which contributes to strengthen brand positioning in the market.
* Lead media plan development and digital marketing activities
* Initiate Consumer & Shopper understanding research with the support from global research team. Initiate local relevant consumer/ shopper researches with can drive business growth.
* Optimise the investment efficiency & effectiveness by continuous ROI review.
* Develop strong team including external key partners. Demonstrated the strong leadership and lead the change in the business operations.
The Successful Applicant
* Master degree with minimum of 10 years of experience in the FMCG brand marketing; involvement in digital / e-commerce platform is highly preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
* Ability to effectively communicate complex and / or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience; strong internal and external stakeholders' management skills
* Ability to work independently and deal with ambiguity; effectively collaborate in decision-making and motivate staff toward to results. Experience working in a highly matrixed organization will be an advantage
* Passionate about our company, brand and products; good team player and be positive, and is able to find simple ways to solve complex problems
* Ability to influence others in leading changes; can lead initiatives and project team
What's on Offer
- Growing business with many potential
- External title will be head of marketing
- With many more job autonomy
- Leadership scope