- One of the world's leading MNC Vehicle Manufacturers
- English-immersed working environment with solid training program
Our client is a worldwide leader in Automotive industry. With the goal of offering attractive, safe, and eco-conscious automobiles that are competitive and set world standards in their respective classes.With almost a century history, they set up branch offices around the world with over 25,000+ employers in total. They have launched diverse various iconic product types in different region, recognized as the largest luxury car maker share in recent years.
- The Import Logistics Coordinator is a detailed-oriented self-motivated team player able to work across department lines, providing best-in-class service to our internal and external customer base.
- Vehicle Logistics Management
- Organize the vehicle import, declaration, Vehicle Preparation Center(VPC) execution, and distribution to the dealers
- Update & report the shipment information & vehicles status
- Daily vehicle delivery handling and wholesale arrangement
- Prepare required vehicle delivery documents
- Retrofit management
- Fleet Management Support
- Company car registration & defleeting arrangement
- Document handling of company car
- Stock car control
- Over 2+ years in Logistic Operation, familiar with Import Product Cycle
- Solid Excel Utilisation, such as Pivot/ VLOOKUP, SAP system exp. is preferred
- Good to Great English level in oral
One of the world's leading MNC Vehicle Manufacturers, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!