- MNC, reputable independent global investment manager
- Competetive compensation
About Our Client
An reputable independent global infrastructure investment manager focusing on energy, utilities, telecom and transport in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Assist company on making investment decisions, evaluate and analyze target project (company) from legal perspective, and advise on legal risks accordingly. Responsible for providing solutions for legal issues.
- Participate into project financing, assist the company and the banks to complete all legal related work for financing purpose, and coordinate with external counsel to finish LDD report from Borrower's perspective.
- Participate into investment negotiation, responsible for drafting and reviewing transaction relevant documents, e.g. SPA, JVA, SHA etc... and providing legal opinions. Assist company to formulate various contract templates and legal instruments.
- Take part in the management of invested projects on legal issues, responsible for legal documents consolidation, and follow up and monitor relevant contract performance.
- In charge of collecting laws, regulations and policies related to (foreign) investment, reviewing of compliance issues and responsible for legal training.
- Other work assigned by the company and/or superior.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficient in foreign investment law and regulations in Taiwan, familiarity with clean energy/renewable energy/infrastructure industries is preferred.
- 8-10 years' + working experience in international companies or renowned law firms, experience in infrastructure and/or energy M&A projects is preferred.
- English as working language, and strong independent working ability.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- As a global investment fund that won many awards from Infrastructure Investor over the years, providing various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organisation.