Sr. Internal Auditor
Clear career progession plan
Well-above market average package
About Our Client
Our client is the leading brand and company worldwide with great reputation
- Operate as part of a global team, performing financial and operational audits that test the internal controls for the Asia/Japan region.
- Develop audit plans based on well thought out risk assessments.
- Develop audit objective and scope from the risk assessment as well as perform detailed audit planning, test work and solutions alignment.
- Write audit report and communicate audit results and recommendations to senior management.
- Develop deep understanding of the company's world-wide processes, financial and operational policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the strength of an organization's internal controls, recognize weaknesses and work with the organization to implement innovative and effective solutions.
- Provide clear guidance, communication and leadership in Sarbanes Oxley compliance related activities.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Finance; an advanced degree is a plus.
- Professional certification is mandatory (CPA, CIA, or CFE, etc).
- At least 3 years of relevant audit experience in the Big 4 accounting firms and/or Internal Audit experience at a multi-national company.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese (read, written, spoken). A third language is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative and critical thinking skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both interpersonal and written with the ability to influence outcomes).
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining attention to details.
- Excellent team player with the ability to also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience with SAP and data analytics tools such as ACL, Minitab is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Clear career progession plan
- Well-above market average package
- Solid training and international exposure