Sr. Internal Auditor, APAC
US technology company, one of the most respected brands worldwide
APAC exposure, excellent career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading company in Semiconductor industry with the widest range of product lines and applications. The company has played the role of industry leader and it's renowned for the well benefit and career developing opportunity for its employee.
- Operate as part of a global team, performing financial and operational audits that test the internal controls for the Asia/Japan region.
- Perform risk assessments to determine areas of concern.
- Develop audit plans based on well thought out risk assessments to validate that controls exist and effectively mitigate risks.
- Develop audit objective and scope from the risk assessment as well as perform detailed audit planning, test work and solutions alignment.
- Analyze data to highlight trends, risks, and opportunities to improve internal controls.
- Gather and document adequate evidence to support test results and conclusions on the effectiveness of controls tested.
- Develop deep understanding of the company's world-wide processes, financial and operational policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the strength of an organization's internal controls, recognize weaknesses and work with the organization to implement innovative and effective solutions.
- Interface effectively with all levels of management across a broad range of functional disciplines.
- Communicate results effectively to management through concise audit reports.
- Provide clear guidance, communication and leadership in Sarbanes Oxley Compliance related activities.
- Contribute effectively to adhoc projects and teams across the region that may arise.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Finance; an advanced degree is a plus.
- Professional certification is mandatory (CPA, CIA, or CFE, etc.) is strongly desired
- Between 3-6 years of relevant audit and/or Forensics experience in the Big 4 accounting firms and/or Internal Audit experience at a multi-national company.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Fundamental knowledge GAAP accounting requirements and regulations.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking skills, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining attention to details.
- Proven ability to lead projects, collaborate and work with teams from different regions.
- Strong project management capabilities including preparation of work plans, data analysis results and reports.
- Strong work ethic with high level of initiative.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese (read, written, spoken). A third language is a plus.
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization (both interpersonal and written with the ability to influence outcomes).
- Experience in summarizing and communicating the results of analyses to audit customers and senior management.
- Excellent team player with the ability to also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with SAP and/or Business Objects, and data analytics tools such as ACL and Spotfire is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive and attractive salary package
- Excellent career developing opportunity
- APAC exposure