Sr. Financial Specialists - Medical Device
Stable industry with great growing potential
Top three companties in its Industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three medical device company looking for accounting talents that can help them build up precise and punctual reports. Being in the Taiwan market for more than 20 years, our client provides a steady and friendly working environment.
- Ensure all data presented comply with Taiwan GAAP and US GAAP
- Perform inter-co recharge and IHCO reconciliation
- Monthly inventory closing, sales, costing and reconcile with system
- Ensure or Calculate sales rebate including post & reverse
- Manage AP related matters, including vendor master data maintenance
- Review month end closing result, such as account details and balance reconciliation etc.
- Quarterly inventory slowing moving review, calculate the provision of inventory including consignment inventory.
- Monthly reconciliation uploads to blackline for 2nd level review
- Prepare US group reporting according to US GAPP and group requirement
- Monthly Hyperion reporting preparation.
- Monthly RDB reporting preparation
- Prepare monthly PRC statutory reports, Balance Sheet & Income Statement according to external audit requirement
- Review quarterly bad debt provision prepared by accountant
- Review quarterly consignment inventory MOH & report the results to management team
- Review Quarterly DSO & report the results to management team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 6+ year experience in financial reporting or auditing
- Strong Excel skills as well as related software (Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with SAP and Hyperion
- Good command in English
What's on Offer
- Multinational company welfare
- Friendly working environment
- Entrance in the health care industry
- Potential career progression