Sr. Financial Analyst
A market leading MNC is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst
Great career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is the world top leader in the industry
- Coordinates cross-functional profitability improvement teams to achieve profit target.
- Establishes and manages the relationship with Franchisees from a financial perspective and creates the financial tools and processes that allow the franchising business to grow within the market.
- Interprets trends and forecasts financial results of the market.
- Identifies gaps between monthly forecast results and targets, makes recommendations to ensure annual financial goals are achieved.
- Manages preparation of the annual strategic plan and operating budget for Regional operation in conjunction with the Country Managers and Business Line leaders.
- Reviews contracts and participates in pricing strategy during the bidding process and market promotion activities.
- Manages the Quarterly Business Review process with Operations to maximize results
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance / Accounting
- CPA license preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant working experiences
- Great communication ability
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in SAP preferred
What's on Offer
- Great package
- Great working environment
- Clear career progression