(Sr.) Equipment Procurement Manager
World Leading Semiconductor Manufacturer Expanding Its Organization
Looking For a Professional and Skillful Procurement Leader To Join
About Our Client
Our Client is a world leading semiconductor manufactuer with pioneering technology and products selling to tier one customers all over the world.
- Work with both internal technology development partners and external suppliers to hold suppliers accountable to ensure tsmc's competitive advantages.
- Responsible for developing strategies for sourcing, purchasing, supply chain risk management and cost management in equipment and related parts.
- Responsible for driving the operation stability in delivery, cost structure, and developing partnerships with key suppliers.
- Responsible for streamlining the procurement process and enhancing collaboration process improvements with suppliers and internal partners.
- Provide insightful market intelligence analysis for forecast and integrate information into convincing proposal.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experiences supply chain management in semiconductor industry from global companies will be a plus
- Experienced in leadership position and able to work with team and lead for change in a matrix team environment
- Has a good command of both written and oral English, second language like Japanese will be a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, familiar with SAP
What's on Offer
- Good package and welfare
- Smooth progression