Sr. Electrical Engineer - Global tier1 brand - eco design
Multicultural team where you can share and learn from your colleagues.
Organization that values employee's continuous growth.
Founded in 1980s, our client is now one of the world leading manufacturers of input and interface devices for computers as well as other digital products such as smart home accessories and speakers. With their eagerness to grow, they have now developed into a multi-brand company with products sold in everywhere across the world.
- Define the EE architecture of products for company's gaming series (keyboards, mice, controllers and steering wheels)
- Develop electronics sustainability technology roadmap.
- Drive explorations in electronics & PCB technologies to reduce the environmental footprint.
- Analyses new sustainable technologies or components based on performance, user experience, risk, cost, reliability and manufacturability.
- Collaborate closely with the design for sustainability team on the development EE tools and guidelines.
- Master' s degree of Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-10 years of experience in consumer electronics industry (IOT, Embedded systems and Arm-based Platforms).
- Experience in Design for Sustainability (eco-design) of electronic products is a plus.
- Experience in RF/wireless systems and antennas (Bluetooth, 2.4GHz).
- MUST fluent in English & Mandarin communication skills in both written and spoken.
- Multicultural team where you can share and learn from your colleagues.
- A stage for you to get full picture of eco-design trend
- Organization that values employee's continuous growth.