Sr. Director - Global Marketing Leader, Software
This position plays a key role and direct reports to CMO
This will be both Taiwan market and global marketing focus
About Our Client
Our client is a strong leader in the market with both local and global marketing scale, they are dedicated in providing new solutions to the world. They are seeking for a great leader to drive the strategy and make the changes. Their office culture is dynamic, energetic with many new challenges. They are looking for some one who is positive and also passionate to innovations to join them.
- Develop strategic marketing plans including pricing and promotional planning and plan and maintain budget for all transformer products and coordinate with product specialists to evaluate all commercial specifications and ensure compliance to same.
- Coordinate with managers and prepare strategies to achieve growth in markets, assist customer to evaluate product scope and processes and ensure best practices for all product lines and associate tools and processes.
- Analyze all business improvement plans and recommend changes if required, monitor all application and product trends and develop appropriate product innovation and provide optimal training to staff on all marketing tools for special projects.
- Prepare strategies for all third party resale and participate in acquisition of all ingredients on global front and evaluate brand performance and develop expansion plans accordingly in coordination with channel and country managers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all marketing teams and develop effective strategies for individual countries and maintain knowledge on all customer markets and prepare innovative plans for all businesses.
- Collaborate with global communication and advertising department to design various communication strategies, prepare reports and manage all communication with chief marketing officer and senior management and resolve all issues in global marketing sphere.
- Monitor user experience and improve packaging in global markets to enhance same, develop strategies to analyze future requirements for new products and assist to prepare appropriate market strategies to get efficient return on investments.
- Collaborate with and research and development team and develop cost control strategies across all product lines and manage all communications for product benefits and resolve all issues and complaints of customers.
- Administer everyday activities of product line, perform analysis on same and prepare product strategies and promotional plans to provide support to marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in both local and global marketing coverage.
- Tech focus with software industry background will be prefer-ed(Both B2B and B2B2C).
- Solid leadership experience(leading experience in both direct & indirect reports have to be greater than 10+)
- Can demonstrate solid strategic plans from global to local market.
- Positive, energetic with entrepreneurship
- Must be fluent in English
What's on Offer
Working for the rising brand wih global exposure
To create the practice and drive for the new changes
To have great resources with many autonomy on the work scope
To work with people who have passion and vison