(Sr.) CRM Manager, Consumer Retail, FMCG
Drive the strategy for the leading consumer brand throigh data
Team lead position with great membership number and also great marketing budget
Our client is a leading consumer retail brand with so many shops and offices across APEC regions, Taiwan plays the role of leading practice and they expect to have a senior CRM leader to continuously drive strategy for EC, marketing and channels through the insight from data.
- Responsible for strategies, coordination, creation, management and execution of local member retention and communication strategy
- Spearheading member promotion ideation, planning activities in the campaign calendar at all levels (cross-category, local/regional/group initiatives, store specific) either through mass member or using segmentation methodologies to target member lifestyle.
- To set clear member positioning goals and to ensure all communication and in-line by coordinating and optimizing all parts of the marketing mix including price, in-store and external communications
- Champion of member data and analysis to assist management to be able to make sound business decisions; be it for sales, category, store, & eCommerce growth
- Main liaison point for all regional and Group related strategies, review, projects and communication
- Ability to collaborate and innovate to ensure the equity of the membership programme continues to gain strength
- Drive to make a positive influence across cross-functional teams involve marketing teammates, trading, operations, finance and external suppliers to deliver on CRM and business KPIs.
- Overall guardians of members to ensure data integrity, rules and policy governance are met
- Responsible for member CRM A&P budget planning, forecasting and reporting
- Your day to day management and main area of responsibilities are: Solid grasp of CRM data (with reference to market data) for analysis, insight and action: Member communication , Supplier collaboration (brand analysis and TMP), Reporting and review (local, regional and Group levels)
- Lead CRM team of Membership and Database marketing
- Possess a minimum of 7 years' experience working in a marketing communications centric role with a degree in Commerce, Business Marketing.
- Familiar with Digital media & GA analytics
- An awareness of issues driving consumers trends
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills to lead a dynamic team with various experiences and background
- Proactive, analytical, commercial strategic thinker who can motivate and influence internal teams, partners and stakeholders for positive outcomes
- Fluent English & Mandarin language skills
- Must Have:
1. At least 5 years of specialization in CRM of a substantial base size, preferred of in retail/FMCG/banking
2. Proven track record and experience spanning a broad scope of CRM marketing related activities
3. Complete understanding of CRM related KPIs calculations
4. If have research agency or in-house consumer insight related experience will be great
- Premium package
- Career progression with regional visibility
- Team management scope
- Great marketing budget with localisation capabilities