Sr. Compliance Analyst - Global Medical Device Company
Cover Taiwan and Hong Kong market
Excellent package and employment benefit
About Our Client
A global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our client is dedicating in transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
- Assist the senior management to oversee, maintain and execute elements of a comprehensive compliance program with continuous enhancement;
- Review Internal Request Form (IRF) to make sure all HCP related activities and documents are in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Provide employees with adequate compliance training and education.
- Conduct and document compliance monitoring and take follow up actions;
- Keep close communication with business team and provide constructive advice on compliance issues;
- Keep good relationship and communication with Greater China Legal & Compliance team and Global Compliance team for cross-border IRF requests, best experience sharing and teamwork;
- May participate in internal and external compliance audit;
- Always demonstrate a primary commitment to integrity and ethical culture.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will have strong analytical and quantitative skills and have experience monitoring risks related to regulations applicable to the medical device industry. Candidates should also have experience providing direction and guidance to cross functional team.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in law or finance preferred;
- More than 3 years of medical device or pharmaceutical industry experience;
- Fluent both in English and Mandarin;
- Good inter-personal communication skill, especially with sales and marketing employees;
- Good presentation skill for rendering employees training;
- Self-motivated and good teamwork;
What's on Offer
- Regional coverage
- To work for the top company in healthcare industry worldwide
- Well above average compensation