Sr. Accounting Specialist - Entertainment/Internet
Gets Insight of the Business's Operation
Plays a critical Role of Supporting the Head Office and Overall business
About Our Client
Our client is a uprising entertainment company, which is experiencing growth and expansion. They position themselves to be one of the top leaders in Taiwan in the industry.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarising account information and trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or master's degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- CPA licensed preferred
- Commercial accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Great communication and ability to multi-task
- StartUp industry preferred
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to have insight to the company
- Works side by side with the General Manager, deeply involved in the business
- Good welfare and flexible working time
- Opportunity to grow with the business
- Overall stability of business