Sr. Accountant - Retail
Multinational Company, organized and structural comopany
Friendly working environment, open- minded and suitable for young talents
About Our Client
Being a multinational company, our client is the top leader of a B2B retail industry. Making over 100 billion revenue for the past decades, our client is proactively in being the market leader for the future.
Reports to Finance Manager
- Help maintain a healthy accounts receivable status and meet financial month end closing deadlines
- Accounts payable- Ensure all invoices processed through I-verify, coded correctly, authorized, and accurately posted to the creditor ledger.
- Accounts receivable - Review weekly AR status report
- Assist the month end closing process by ensuring all invoices are entered into SAP and maximum numbers of invoices are posted within the month with required authorization.
- Provide final parked document and age creditors report which reconciles to the Creditors General Ledger account in the balance sheet on due date.
- Provide general ledger reports to financial manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- 3-5 years experience in core accounting function in FMCG business
- Experienced in SAP
- Capable of doing the bookkeeping to the trial balance
- In depth knowledge of account payables, account receivables, and accounting terms
- Team oriented and self motivated
- Great command of English/Mandarin communicating skills
What's on Offer
- Solid experience in different aspect as an accountant in a multinational company
- Great training programs and platform for career development
- Able to experience product launches and voice opinions within the company
- Great incentives and company benefits