SPM/PM in Cosmetic/Skin Care category
Great chance to lead product team with abundant resources
Great career progression and internal rotation available
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global leading brand in cosmetic/skin care industry. They have a decent team size with abundant marketing resource. They are looking for a Senior Product Manager or Product Manager with solid CRM related experiences.
- ATL & BTL communication plan and execution. Integrated communication and promotion program for product launch, including CRM, sampling, Internet, co-up, promotion, event and animation, and sales support program. To follow up with the detail execution.
- To initiate 360∘launch plan and strategies to meet the launch and corporate objectives. To support sell out objectives by proposing comprehensive launch mix.
- To implement the launch and projects within the given budget.
- To monitor market trend and competitors launch campaign.
- Responsible for developing the product concept and position. To initiate the product concept & Chinese naming, to prepare product fact sheet, product insert, provide new products and launch event mechanism for trade DM
- Develop a timetable for all the strategic launches to ensure that all related programs and materials could be delivered on time.
- To review the launch performance report. To evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs and thus improve future planning.
- To lead CRM team in line with brand goal for retention as well as yearly CRM program, including loyalty program, annual retention events.
- Forecast & stock management
- To responsible for stock forecast, inventory management and take corresponding actions including:
- Improve the forecast accuracy
- Implement FM every month to update the forecast quantity based on the new product launches and promotional programs
- To closely monitor the stock level, novelty shipment, to avoid over stock or out of stock. To take corrective actions whenever there is stock issues
- Strong communication within marketing team, and inter-departmental with sales team, share service functions.
- Control A&P budget and invest on maximum efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or any related field.
- 8-10 years of successful brand/product management experiences with a top tier brand in Cosmetic or skin care product.
- Successful delivery and execution of above the Line campaign in the relevant industry.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and native Chinese speaker.
- Organisational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines.
- Being caring, considerate, and a team player is a plus to fit in the current team.
What's on Offer
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Cosmetic/Skin care business in Taiwan and globally.
- There are excellent career prospects and given the recent growth of the business, there will be plenty of opportunities for personal development.