Southern Sales Representative (laser cutting)
World-leading laser cutting machine company.
Ability to work independently and develop new client is must.
Our client is a Swiss company that is active worldwide and which supports its customers on-site with its own sales and service. They are a supplier of high-quality machines and systems for the economical processing of sheet metal and other flat materials. The focus lies on the cutting - bending process chain and the automation of the complete materials and data flow.
- Develop the southern clients with a clear and strong growth strategy to develop the business and key account customers.
- In the lead of products & services pricing, marketing & communication.
- Actively manage and control the Local Business operation to achieve the agreed results based on profit and cost.
- Acquisition of new customers and business partners as well as taking care of existing customers.
- Support key accounts and other sales staff in strategical projects and negotiation.
- Make sure that customers contracts are managed, sign for larger projects and take ultimate responsibility for delivery.
- 5+ years of machine sales experience; preferably in engineering field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to integrate different solutions and services for laser cutting, water jet cutting as well as bending.
- Based in southern Taiwan.
Competitive salary package and fringe benefit