- One of the world's leading suppliers of Tools industry -
- More than 2,000 employees in 20 offices across 15 countries -
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading suppliers of Tools and Mechanical components. Established in USA, and its employees are highly dedicated to improving the products and service. A dynamic and fast-growing company, they are looking for individuals to strengthen their enthusiastic team!
The Sourcing Supervisor of Mechanical is responsible for Suppliers Selection and Suppliers Managements for Tools & Mechanical commodity. The individual in this role will proactively seek new suppliers and lead supplier development efforts, partnering with our Purchasing, Supplier Quality, and Supplier Development Engineering Teams to ensure the company's supply base can meet current and future customer needs.
* Gathers Quotations & Conducts Pricing Review/Negotiation on parts and tooling.
* Select supplier which best meets project requirements.
* Evaluates Supplier and sub suppliers Lead time, Capacity, tooling, capability, Process
* Award business to supplier & 12 month rolling forecast discussions for long lead time items preparation.
* Optimize cost, lead time, payment term and estimated cost improvement onprojects
* Development and execution of Sourcing strategy for responsible commodity
* Build depth supply chain under responsible commodity
* Ensure Suppliers readiness on material, machines, manpower and process before mass production.
* Lead suppliers' qualification and suppliers scorecard
* Supplier Agreement, NDA, MOC, Supplier manual requirements renew if any.
* Drive suppliers CIP
* Periodical price review and negotiation with suppliers
* Support PUR and Quality team on issues with impact to production.
The Successful Applicant
- Education Bachelor Degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering or Related Field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sourcing, Engineering and/or Supply Chain.
- Experience with sourcing mechanical components.
- Knowledge on mechanical process.
- Familiar with supply chain and ordering process
- Fluent in English
- Technical detail-oriented
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, both domestically and internationally
- Good interpersonal, project management and presentation skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues
- Negotiation methodology
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Highly organized self-starter
- Strong analytical skills with ability to solve complex problems and use good judgment
- Certificate of Procurement and Supply Chain
- Experience with Total Cost of Ownership
- Knowledge of world class quality techniques and implementation
- Lean manufacturing and continual process improvement experience
- Knowledge of ISO and other recognized international quality system standards
What's on Offer
MNC warm and open-minded culture, direct communication with Global Sourcing Head in France. Great career progression and solid compensation!