Sourcing Client Manager - International FMCG Beauty MNC
Competitive compensation and benefits
Clear career path
About Our Client
Our client is an international company within the FMCG beauty environment. They are an industry-leading business on a global level.
- Responsible for client management and product delivery through constant liaison with clients and suppliers on all matters relating to print and campaign management.
- Being the first point of contact for all jobs, quotations and requests
- Delivering exceptional service management and on-going cost savings
- Managing progression of the jobs with suppliers through the various stages in the production lifecycle till delivery
- Ensuring that client is updated regularly on the progress of their projects
- Being responsible for brand guardianship to ensure consistency
- Providing print technical advice to the Marketing team
- Working closely with Indirect Procurement and the Brand Marketing teams, ensuring smooth and timely execution on all projects
- Selecting the most appropriate supplier, negotiate costing and timescales for each job
- Ensuring that orders will be processed in the most efficient manner available.
- Providing added value for client.
The Successful Applicant
- Written and Spoken proficiency in English and Mandarin is mandatory
- Organized, task oriented and the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Eye for detail and interpersonal skills, even when working under tight schedules and pressure
- Day-to-day work will require confident use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 3-5 years account management experience in an agency
What's on Offer
If you are looking to take your career to the next level within a most reknowned international company, this is the right fit for you.