- Lead a new sales team and develop business opportunities in SEA
- Put your competitive sales strategies into reaching the protential market.
About Our Client
Our client is among the world's largest polymer companies. Business activities are focused on the manufacture of high-tech polymer materials and the development of innovative solutions for products used in many areas like construction, automotive, electrical and electronics industries. The company scope is across worldwide and has approximately 10,500 people.
- Develops each account strategy or 3-5 years account plans as well as value proposition in line with industry, application and product strategies.
- Understands the account's current and future's specific needs as well as its position in the value chain and industry.
- Tracks and consolidates quantitative customers' demand created by material specification.
- Coordinates activities with supportive function like Industry Marketing, Application/Product Development for getting resources and connection with identified application development and technical requirements.
- Shares industries' insights and knowledge based on accounts to support other functions to provide pertinent market intelligence on customers, competitors and significant factors.
The Successful Applicant
- Polymer Science, Mechanical Engineering or Plastic Engineering is a plus.
- Ability to develop relationship with middle and senior stakeholders in Mandarin.
- 5+ years sales and marketing experiences preferably in plastic or polymer industry.
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with related levels internally and externally.
What's on Offer
You will have global exposure and a platform to show your strategy planning skill.