Advantageous career development in a technology company.
Great compensation and working environment.
About Our Client
A world-renowned technology Company with R&D centers in Taiwan. We are committed to providing innovative products and effective services. This role will work in an international environment with cross-functional team.
- Develop and implement projects of industrial products in video security.
- Manage project development from its definition, implementation, verification of design, to product launch.
- Coordinates project activities of supporting internal project teams and external partners and stakeholders to track project progress.
- Lead cross functional project teams.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ year's experience of project management
- Expert in environment of Linux or Android based embedded device development, video system (IP camera) or electronic products.
- Account relationship management with ODM/EMS/CM partners
- Familiar with the launch processes of electronic product
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong leadership to deliver inspire idea to stakeholders and sponsors.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin communication and negotiation skills
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
What's on Offer
- Advantageous career development in a technology company.
- Great compensation and working environment.