Software Engineer (Tool& Web)
Advantageous career development.
Great compensation and working environment.
About Our Client
My client is well known for interactive fitness platform in the world, the company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immerses, instructor-led boutique classes for its members. They are innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media. They build a strong connection with their client through social network and build a remarkable reputation.
- Develop web based software applications that support engineering needs in a factory environment
- Architect and implement data layout for efficient manipulation and access
- Define requirements, establish priorities and delivery timeline for various projects
- Work with mu-tile team including hardware and software engineers
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of hands-on software development experience as full stack engineer
- Experience with data modeling and database engine like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Solid understanding of git or gerrit
- Provide end to end software functionality from design/architecture to implementation, testing, production release and monitoring
- English communications skills
What's on Offer
- Advantageous career development.
- Great compensation and working environment.