Software Database Architect
New team and challenges
About Our Client
Our client is the top 5 Financial Services that provides wide range of products and services to cater to their customers needs.
1. Within the database design and development, you need to extend your expertise to user story analysis, review objectives with solution architects and evaluate current systems, applications and operations.
2. Under the data engineering arm, you are expected to design optimal database insert, query, data storing and processing for high performance application. You are also required to ensure designs are aligned to target state architecture or its intermediate states on the when working with Business and Technical counterparts.
3. For L3 design and support, you will be playing a central role in DCP re-engineering and tech debt re-factoring to improve application to database performance efficiency. You are also required to coordinate with Developers, DevOps and L2 Operations to create continuous design, development, delivery and operations learning feedback to improve application and integration design.
4. For design improvement loop, you need to ensure effective collaboration with Architect peers and Developers to tackle platform technical debt and performance scaling.
The Successful Applicant
1. You need to have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, computer science, IT or related domains.
2. You will also need 10 years and above in ICT, with experience in software engineering, database design and data engineering.
3. You will possess experience as a Database/Data Architect with hands-on experience developing software and database design for mission critical business.
4. You have hands-on experience in setting up and operationalizing mainstream and emerging SQL and NoSQL Databases
5. You have the ability to code and read code of at least one or more programming language, and have the ability to develop unix/linux/windows bat script
What's on Offer
1. You will be getting up to MYR144,000 annual basic salary and additional non-monetary benefits.
2. You will get the opportunity to have hands-on experience and and learning platform.
3. You will get support from experienced personal within the team.