Top 20 pharmaceutical company globally
Fastest growth of market in Taiwan among foreign pharmaceutical companies.
About Our Client
The company is a one of the largest multinational pharmaceutical company in the world. Based in Europe, the company it operates globally with more than 140 affiliates and around 50,000 employees. Respiratory diseases, metabolism, immunology, cardiovascular, oncology and central nerve system disease is the company¡¦s key developing areas. The company also has great potential in development by focusing on the future by putting about 20% of the revenue in R&D.
- Responsible for segmentation process of target customers by designing and develop criteria with marketing and sales teams
- Track and control sales force¡¦s call performance to achieve SAP as planned with sample record
- Communicate and implement the strategic direction through sales force effectiveness operation
- Coordinate cross functionally and with both local and international teams to develop CRM system
- Map baseline and define priorities then implement sales excellence tools in order to maximize impact of sales force resources.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of sales or marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry
- BA/BS degree in medical science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical or related field
- Solid quantitative and qualitative analytical skills are required
- Strategic thinking, rapid response, winning spirit, optimistic and patience
- Leadership experience will be a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Provide professional staff training session
- Dynamic workplace with talented colleagues
- An opportunity to build a successful career in a world known company