- Leading multinational company
- Comprehensive package
Leading multinational company
1. Formulate the strategic direction of maintenance operations and formulate operational strategies and methods in accordance with SEA goals.
2. Responsible for planning and reaching the KPIs that the maintenance department should reach and the EBTs that should be reached every year.
3. Complete all communication goals and related reports required by the company and SEA
4. Ensure that the company's service operations comply with the company's relevant policies and procedures.
5. Ensuring the operation team and urging the maintenance personnel to improve work efficiency, ensure the quality of work, and improve customer satisfaction.
6. According to business conditions, adjust maintenance service outlets and staffing, and handle major incidents that occur at maintenance points.
7. Monitor the failure rate and maintenance process of the maintenance elevator through the operating system, and provide timely feedback to customer complaints
8. Other tasks arranged by superiors.
1. University degree or above
2. More than 8 years of working experience in the elevator industry, fully familiar with elevator structure and technology, and experience in maintenance services and customer management is preferred.
3. More than 5 years of experience in maintenance department or related business management.
4. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
5. Proficiency in operating office software.
6. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong problem analysis and problem solving skills.