(Senior)Biostatistician - Global CRO
Top brand in the industry.
Huge variety of projects.
About Our Client
Our client is a global contract research organisation with great reputation. They provide solutions to clients with high-quality clinical research, regulatory, consulting services. They offer the great office environment, opportunities to grow, and the flexibility of working areas; also, strengthen employee's professional skills via multiple type projects. With stable and consistent growth, they plan to expand their biostatistics team in Taipei office, and look forward to having strong, outstanding talents to join.
- Develop statistical analysis plan, including table and listing specifications, and guide others on the team in its implementation.
- Coordinate with programmers and data management personnel as to database maintenance, updating and documentation.
- Provide guidance for database structures for analysis.
- Create specifications for analysis databases based on data management database.
- Prepare analysis plans and writing detailed specifications for analysis files, tables, listings and figures
Interpreting analyses and writing statistical sections of study reports.
- Provide clear interpretations and explanations to colleagues and customers.
- Act as a lead statistician on moderate and large projects. Provide training, guidance and mentorship to less experienced team members.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+years biostatistics experience.
- Understanding of the statistical aspects of both clinical trials and observational studies.
- Familiarity with clinical trials and using SAP.
- Advanced SAS programming skills.
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in epidemiology.
- Analytical with project Management skills.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Great internal culture.