Opportunity to lead a team.
Rare sponsor hired opportunity.
About Our Client
My client is one of the biopharma company with great reputation. They are dedicated to specific disease area with high quality. They also prepare for their employees with competitive salary package with opportunity to develop. Now, they are looking for a talent who's strong in biostatistics with leadership experience to join and grow with the team.
- Contribute to efficient study design, preparing statistical consideration sections and providing input into other protocols.
- Analyze clinical trial data, work with members and venders to provide tables, listings and graphs needed.
- Provide statistical input for the preparation of final study reports and other required documents.
- Develop, coordinate, and provide biostatistical support for related drug projects.
- Coach team members in study design, planning, and daily operation.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD or equivalent degree in statistics/biostatistics or related discipline, or a Master¡¦s degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of statistical and data processing software e.g. SAS and/or R.
- Working knowledge of ICH GCP, regulatory requirements, guidelines related to data management, and statistical analysis.
- Statistical expertise to propose fit for purpose approaches and support, conduct, analyze and interpret outcomes from complex experimental studies.
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively work in cross-functional study teams.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Leadership opportunity.