Senior sales VP (apparel)
Lead the sales team and develop new business with apparel factory and brand
He/She will strive to develop business with apparel brand and factory.
Our client has acquired petrochemical Corporation for increased efficiency and competitive advantage through the integration of the petrochemical, polyester, fiber, spinning, weaving, dyeing, apparel manufacturing, and retail businesses.
- 15+ years of sales management experience leading both Sales team and factory workers.
- Strong at building relationship with international customers both professional and personal.
- Proven tracked record on developing new clients with commercial results.
- Ability to plan strategy about new product development and application.
- At least 15+ years sales experience in the field of garment manufacturing (knowing the process of apparel production and brand is preferred).
- Independent and solid experience in leading 10+ people teams size.
- Experienced and creativity on brand building, development and retention across the world.
- Strong network in well-known apparel brand and retail like Walmart, Costco, Target…
- Good communication and presentation skills in English is a must.
- This opportunity has potential to be the decision maker.
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit.