Senior Sales - Solution Service
Work in a global branding company
Competitive Compensation& benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known IP support and translation service provider. They have been operating for over 30 years supporting Global 500 teams partner such as IBM, GE and P&G to develop their business. They have a diverse team of linguistics, scientists, engineers, and lawyers from all over the world to deliver professional service.
- Build rapport with prospective clients and develop high-quality leads.
- Follow up and advance leads through consultative sales process to identify client's needs and provide total solution service.
- Actively coordinate with clients to deliver professional consultancy service.
- Professionally represent company to engage with highly educated and sophisticated clients including Intellectual Property counsel, General Counsel, paralegals and other legal professionals.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years experience in IP solution service field or related industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge in legal, science, engineering…etc. or a fast learner in picking up sophisticated industry knowledge.
- Solid ability to establish mid to long term plans and work with clients to translate their strategies and pain points to create and execute tactical and actionable plans.
- Demonstrated skills in project management, negotiations and problem solving.
- Strong communicator in both written and spoken English, with fluency in second foreign language is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Work in a global branding company
- Competitive Compensation& benefit