Senior Sales Manager (Server Segment)
High-quality solution provider with top-notch colleagues as strong support.
Competitive salary in a stable company.
About Our Client
Our client is a global company with long history as high-end manufacturer to offer customised thermal solutions. Their culture is very people-oriented (flexible working environment) and stable as career for those who can make contribution to their team.
- Exploring and contacting potential clients to establish business and partnership.
- Presenting, demonstrating, communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value. In charge of end to end sales cycle until deal closure.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Planning, growing and overseeing new marketing initiatives. Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the partnership.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in Account Sales for Server segment, such as Quanta, Wiwynn, Inventec, Mitac or Foxconn.
- Strong in technical know-how, being able to do spec-in and communicate with R&D for minor tech issue.
- Fluent in English. Technical background is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working environment as colleagues are mostly senior and the direct supervisor will remotely monitor the sales progress from other region.
- Competitive compensation that is most suitable for result-oriented type of sales.