Senior Sales Manager - Medium Voltage
Dominant global leader of systems for Power generation and Automation
Comprehensive portfolios with activities in over 200 countries in the world
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the world's leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission. They have operations in over 200 countries and approximately 285 production and manufacturing facilities. The principal divisions and main activities of the company focuses on Industry, Energy, Machinery and Infrastructure & Cities. Right now they are looking for a Senior Sales Manager for power supply system, in particular medium and low voltage systems.
- Direct end user selling approach.
- Provide leadership to sales team& contribute to the overall Business Strategy.
- Establish and develop new and existing sales and distribution channels.
- Derive country sales strategy for assigned product line/territory and provide recommendation to regional Business Unit management.
- Manage key accounts for major customers and drives essential projects.
- Develop and assess new business fields in the area of distribution systems.
- Monitor and report the performance and target achievement of sales.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the field of electrical power supply system and industry.
- Sufficient and solid knowledge for related products. (especially in medium and low voltage systems)
- Understands business goals and objectives and implements a Sales growth plan to deliver results.
- Good command in Chinese and English reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open minded, have team spirit and intercultural competence.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
Great responsibilities accompanied with competitive salary. You will be able to participate in a strong and mature team across varied markets in Taiwan, giving you the chance to develop rich connection in power supply markets.