- High potential to grow the global market with rich resources in the world.
- Open-minded, agility and working flexibility.
- Multinational forwarding company.
- To be responsible for Sales turnover for Air and Ocean freight, following the Group Policy of Sales target GP and Incentive scheme.
- To be directly responsible for freight sales freehand development and with targets
- To monitor & coach the freight sales to expand their capabilities and get the target as the company's plan.
- To be responsible for engaging other offices in the company's Network and develop routine business on regular basis.
- To plan and implement Sales and Marketing strategies directly report to the general manager.
- To help establish and direct the development and implementation of short and long term business plans for the company and to oversee preparation of divisional sales budgets in support of these plans.
- To represent the company in business associations.
- To contribute to the identification of specific business opportunities and participate in development of new or modified service offerings.
- To ensure that of cooperating with Operations conform to laws, policies, rules and regulations of the relevant authorities and the company.
- To travel for business as and when required.
- Any others additional task and duties as required by the Country Manager.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above
- Experience: More than 5 years forwarding experience and at least 3 years management experience (preferred)
- Language Skills: Fluent English both in written and speaking
- Computer Skills: Good Microsoft office operation skill; familiar with freight forwarding operating system
- Business development spirit
- Financial results spirit
- Teamwork and co-operation skills
- Facilitation and management skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Creative problem solving ability
- High integrity
+886 2 8729 8201