Senior Product Sales (Semicon Metrology Solutions)
Key provider of metrology solutions used in semiconductor manufacturing
Help semicon manufacturer to increase yield and shorten time to market
About Our Client
Our client, with their headquarter based in Israel is a key provider for metrology solutions. They use industrialising X-ray and optical technologies to monitor and control films and layers found in the semiconductor manufacturing process. Their services help semiconductor manufactures to have a better understanding of the fabrication process while increasing yield and shorten time to market.
You will be responsible for:
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Communicate with internal functions regarding customer's needs and identify customer needs for growing business.
- Plan, negotiate and influence the interactions and relationships with customers and internal team members to achieve strategic account goals.
- Support account head to complete market research activity / collect market information of the industry and the customers like business status, technology, products, production, purchasing, price, etc.
- Develop and execute sales plan and apply strategic selling skills to meet/exceed quota support account head achieving sales goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering and or electrical engineering background.
- Minimum 5 years of Semiconductor industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting and dealing with multiple customers at all technical and commercial levels.
- Strong emphasis in product introduction, sales, marketing, and customer interface.
- Able to work in a team environment or independently.
What's on Offer
- Career progression and advancement
- Equipped with advance training program.
- Attractive salary, incentive and benefit package