Senior Product Manager- Pharmaceutical
World leader in the therapeutic area
Responsible for the launching of the blockbuster product of the company
About Our Client
World leading pharmaceutical company with a strong focus in chronic disease treatment.
With the broadest product portfolios in the industry, the company holds a leading position among various chronic disease treatment providers.
The company dedicates in inventing and manufacturing advanced pharmaceutical products that make a significant difference to patients all over the world.
Having a caring and inspiring working culture, they are expanding their business in Taiwan, looking for ambitious talents to join them.
- Develop and implement customer segmentation through market research and patient mapping
- Conduct competitor analysis to gain market information and insights for brand positioning planning purpose
- Develop and maintain good relationships with patient groups, KOLs, government groups...
- Lead and drive cross-functional collaboration (including Sales, Market access, Medical etc.) to ensure brand strategy is well implemented
- Manage budget and resources to ensure the business in profitable and reaches revenue targets
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of pharmaceutical PM experience at a reputable principal brand
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy is preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Familiar with Diabetes care including patient group, market size, market potentials and familiar with key clients in the field
- Experience in or knowledge of oral anti-diabetic products is strongly preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive benefits, regional opportunity, leadership potential