Senior Product Manager - MNC Pharma - Cardiovascular
Great place to expand career horizon
Plenty of internal opporutnities and transparent communication
About Our Client
It is one of the largest multinational pharmaceutical companies in the world by both market capitalization and sales. It develops medicines in the fields of oncology, Ophthalmology, immunology, and dermatology. The company also has great potential in development by focusing on the future by putting more than 20% of the revenue in R&D.
- Participates in the development of document specifications that outline revisions and additional features of existing products, and the conception of new products.
- Involved in the product development life cycle from start to finish.
- Completes market research to identify trends and needs of targeted clients.
- Strategic development and updates of promotional collateral, competitive defense planning and execution, savings program reports and operations, sample forecasting and management, and advertising/promotional activities.
- Compile and organize competitive intelligence and organize/coordinate the monthly field input calls and cross functional meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of brand marketing experience
- BA/BS degree in medical science, biotechnology, business, or marketing.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience with established track record in managing industry-based marketing functions.
- Exceptional use of time management, planning, organizational, selling and negotiation skills.
- Proven experience in downstream and upstream product marketing.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to build a successful career in a world known company