Senior Presales Consultant - Multinational IT solution company
Business has grown aggressively in APAC and Taiwan
Senior position within the organization
About Our Client
Multi-national IT solution company that provides solution and customisation service to financial and manufacturing sectors
- Provide IFRS domain expertise and pre-sales support in the Banking or Insurance sectors
- Performing presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
- Assist sales agents, distributors and partners during the sales process.
- Engage customers (e.g. solution/domain enablement, discovery, value quantification, best practices) in supporting pre-sales and post-sales activities.
- Ensure account engagements and activities; provide a strong transition to post-sales process and customer adoption
- Articulate complex issues and present recommendations to decide appropriate course of actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Customer focused mindset. Likes to bridge the commercial and technical domain.
- Proven hands-on experience with software solutions.
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to develop clear business direction and identify emerging opportunity areas
- Bachelor degree in business / Information Management or related disciplines. Knowledge with Banking or Insurance is preferred
- Presales or advisor experience, 5-7 years of similar experience in large, multinational software/ technology organizations preferred
- Fluent communication (written and verbal) in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Competitive salary budget with great career platform