- A Logistics experts providing technology-enabled solutions
- Working in a world-class workplace with diverse team
About Our Client
Our Client is a Logistics experts providing technology-enabled solutions for challenging logistics environment, collaborating with world's most successful companies. More to 900 warehouse locations in 25 countries with almost 120k employees, and they have now deployed machine learning to improve labor efficiency up to 5-7%!
- Assists the Operations Manager in running and overseeing day-to-day operation
- Inspects and reports any irregularity and exceptions in operations and process to Operations Manager
- Assists cross-functional improvement projects in safety and operations.
- Interacts and communicates with customers on operations and service issues.
- Provides education to team members on new company procedures, SWI and QAB.
The Successful Applicant
- 'O' levels or Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Logistics and Warehouse operation
- Experience in supervisory position with leadership of 10 people
- Good English skills in verbal and writing are required
- Communicative and hands-on personality is preferred
What's on Offer
To work in innovative and fast-expanding company specialising in technology-enabled solution for logistics, meal and transportation allowance is provided with competitive salary package!