Senior mechanical Engineer (US company)
Growing business with good career progression
Great salary package, work and life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading design and manufacturing company providing embedded computer products with strong focus on ATCA, MicroTCA and AMC. The company dedicates itself to introducing leading edge technology for the most demanding applications, resulting in an impressive breadth of product capability.
- Develop 3D designs of new products, and modifications of existing products to meet customer needs with minimum supervision.
- Perform thermal simulation using CAE tools, ANSYS and Solidwork Flow Simulation.
- Design of electronic enclosures, including printed wiring boards within enclosures.
- Performs board level design support such as PWB outlines, front panels, overlays & heat sinks.
- Generates Top Level Assembly Drawings and Bill of Materials.
- Updates drawings through Engineering Change Orders. Maintains revision control for required changes.
- Develop test plans, procedures and test reports related to the environmental testing of products.
- Ability to write reports; communicate test analysis and results.
- Support generation of 3D printed parts including model generation, build and post process operations.
- Hands-on experience designing, prototyping, testing and implementing components and designs.
- Provide support to resolve manufacturing and assembly issues necessary to keep schedule commitments.
- Manage new product development BOMs and provide Engineering interface for Manufacturing.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives and adheres to the Quality System.
- Maintains knowledge in area of specialization, keeps abreast of developments in the field.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
The Successful Applicant
- Strong, independent team player.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field is required. 6+ Years related Job Experience
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate senior-level critical thinking, analytic skills and problem solving.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint to analyze data, prepare reports, presentations & documents.
- Willing to coordinate and conduct design reviews with remote ME teams at office locations located in Taipei, Taiwan and Bengaluru, India on occasion.
What's on Offer
- fix salary package with good incentive bonus.
- Career progression.
- Good environment and MNC company.