Senior Marketing Specialist (semiconductor)
Join in association contained every major electronics manufacturing company.
Leverage your marketing ability to promote electronic products to customers.
Our client is the global industry association serving the manufacturing supply chain for the micro- and nano-electronics and green energy industries, including semiconductors, optoelectronics semiconductor, flat panel display (FPD), micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and sensors, printed and flexible electronics, photovoltaics (PV), wind energy, smart storage, green finance and hydrogen fuel cell(HFC). They have connected more than 2,000 global member companies to obtain latest market information, increase profitability, overcome technical challenges, explore potential business opportunities since 1970.
- Develop talking points, slides, briefing materials and other support materials for high impact communication opportunities, speeches and presentations.
- Work across the organization to source and package stats, facts and other proof points to support storylines.
- Prepare executives for a variety of internal and external speaking engagements.
- Translate business objectives and company's Smart initiatives into stories and messages that relate to a specific audience to meet brand and reputation goals, particularly high level engagement with stakeholders.
- Build internal marketing database and mechanism.
- Strategize and implement marketing campaign projects taking input from Marketing team/program managers / BUs.
- B.S./B.A. or advanced degree in English, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing in semiconductor industry or tech industry.
- Experience in speech writing, PR, or market research is plus.
You will get global network of offices, activities, and events in every major electronics manufacturing region around the world to enable smarter, faster, more powerful electronic products and devices that bring the power of the digital age to more people every day.