(Senior) Marketing Manager - Commercial Solution
Key position to drive the marcom strategy for local market
Well established software& internet company with great investment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Taiwan well exstablished IT/ software company, with consistent expansion strategy globally they are now looking for a marcom manager to focus on Taiwan market to lead the brand and drive sales, addresses the demands of consumer, commercial and education markets through a wide range of solutions, covering digital content creation, multimedia playback, video conferencing, livecasting, mobile applications and AI facial recognition.
- Responsible for overall marketing strategy for commercial solutions, GTM plan execution and marketing communication across channels
- Structure the positioning of each solution by understanding brand's unique
technology and features and translate them into benefit-led communication
- Gain market insight by identifying industry trends, market activities, and
- Lead the integration marketing team to manage omni-channel communication
including ATL, BTL, digital, social, content, event and PR.
- Support global business development and web commerce by generating
qualified sales leads through marketing campaigns and user education
- Lead teams for product demonstrations, sales pitches, and public presentations.
- Work cross-functionally and mobilize internal resources to ensure key project
goals, milestones and KPIs are set and achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years working experience with at least eight years in ICT marketing
including three years in regional or global product marketing function.
- A natural leader and team-player with 3+ years' experience in direct people
- Rich understanding of web commerce and SaaS delivery powered by
data-driven digital marketing.
- Experienced in B2B sales or business development function.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills are essential, balanced with a creative
mind and a flair for innovation.
- Strong business acumen with self-motivation and a results-oriented mindset.
- Must be fluent in English speaking, reading and writing, and ideally with Chinese
- Bachelor's degree is essential and master degree in a business related field is
What's on Offer
- Great package with solid leadership scope
- Stable company with great career progression