- Lead China Marketing team in MNC. Open for Senior candidate in agency.
- Enlarge the B2C market and exposure to different kinds of new marketing strategy
About Our Client
- Multinational consumer electronics company.
- Own the development of integrated marketing and campaign strategy and achieve buy-in both in and out of your team.
- Define, activate and evaluate a world-class, multi-channel marketing team to create communications programmes to build awareness and call for action.
- Place real consumer insight at the core of all marketing and develop a segmented communications strategy which reaches key audiences through multiple touchpoints.
- Galvanize and inspire internal stakeholders to align behind the marketing plan.
- Ensure activities are prioritised appropriately within the team to deliver optimal business performance and demonstrate ROI.
- Implement activation of both evergreen channels & programs and one-off projects & campaigns aligned to marketing and business strategy.
- Identify areas of opportunity in our marketing playbook to drive customer funnel conversion, continuously adding and experimenting with new connection points while solidifying proven channels.
- Evaluate the success of all activity using attributed data, providing regular performance updates to key stakeholders.
- Oversee all timelines and ensure campaigns are delivered within budget.
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by researching the latest trends and gathering new ideas from industry analysts and experts, and peers/competitors. This should be used to drive continuous improvement for operational efficiencies and adoption.
- Budget planning and oversight.
- Work force planning to support demand and work streams.
- Coordinate with the various departments to ensure data is flowing downstream & upstream at the right time, in the right place, and to the right people.
- Maintain an open, inclusive, flexible, and results-driven team culture that drives value and grows each individual.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven leader with experience of managing a high performing team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, influence and build strong working relationships at all levels.
- Strong understanding of demand generation, digital and growth marketing.
- Excellent thought leadership, strategic, analytical, and forward-planning skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong project management, time management and cross-functional coordination skills.
- Capacity to work effectively with ambiguity, adapting quickly to changing goals and objectives.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and establish new processes while streamlining existing ones.
- 8-10+ years of consumer marketing experience w/ 5+ years of managerial experience in integrated marketing, marketing operations, or agency operations.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- Be a local candidate with legal work permit, no relocation available.
- Knowledge of PC DIY / Gaming / Streaming is a bonus.
What's on Offer
- Managerial role.
- Working flexibility.
Quote job ref
+886 2 8729 8201