Senior Marketing Manager - B2B Technology MNC
Regional leadership role
Competitive compensation & benefits
About Our Client
Our client is an international brand acting as an industry leader within the computing and electronics space. The brand is well-known and highly reputable, they can be found all over the globe.
- Develop go-to-market marketing strategies, processes, and implementation plans to deliver successful products and solutions to end customers.
- Work with internal departments and external vendors.
- Conduct research, gather market insights, and analyze data on industry and customer trends.
- Full ownership of marketing budget planning, spending, and control
- Leadership skills to keep the team motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
- Other general responsibilities include project planning, marketing program management, scheduling, coordination of multi-discipline groups, project tracking, presenting, and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- More than 10 years of related experience with proven records with Integrated Marketing Communication campaigns;
- B2B marketing and related industry experiences are preferred
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with Digital Marketing is a plus
- Solid knowledge of category management and sales principles
- Strong project management experience
What's on Offer
Within a leading player in its field, you will be able to take on regional and international marketing projects.