- One of the world's leading MNC medical technology companies
- Products and services available in over 100 countries globally
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading MNC medical technology companies, their products and services available in over 100 countries globally. Over 7 years in a row was selected to be the top 20 best companies to work for in USA!
- Monitor delivery confirmation from the suppliers and the logistics service provider.
- Maintain accurate shipping records and work with 3PL warehouse to coordinate inbound and outbound transportation.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle including organize order, communication with customer for delivery schedule, shipment dispatch, etc.
- Ensure on time customer deliveries and support business team by providing necessary support to maintain customer service level.
- Maintain inventory accuracy by solving any discrepancy in a timely manner and developing counter measures.
- Apply and deploy the master data by requirement to ensure data consistency.
- Compile the KPI reporting by request.
- Provide effective administration support, including the maintenance of procedures, for the importation and ensure compliance with government regulations in an efficient maner.
- Coordinate with vendors, service providers and internal parties to facilitate efficient daily operations.
- Drive functional continuous improvement, owner to lead efforts to improve everything around planning and order management processes, root cause problem solving, interface with IT to deploy system and tool strategy.
- Responsible and assist on all internal or external audit to gather the required document within department.
- Ad hoc projects assigned by company per required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Great in verbal and written English and Chinese required.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in order management supply chain planning & logistic from multinational environment.
- Strong background in order management, 3PL management, Custom clearance and expert in building up hierarchy and framework.
- Self-motivate and confidence in managing expectations and lead discussions.
- Great Communication skills with ability to build up effective relationships of trust and credibility with cross-functional stakeholders and customer.
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain key business relationships internally and externally with responsibility.
- Organized and able to prioritized.
- JDE/SAP implementation experience is plus.
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC medical technology companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!