Senior IT Business Analyst - Global material company
Regional headcount; report to APAC level leader
Strong business growth (global operation in USA, Europe and APAC)
About Our Client
Global material sciences company
- Maintain, resolve and enhance IT solutions that support Isola business processes. Assist in documenting business processes and create presentations and diagrams in support of enhancement projects/initiatives. Develop functional specifications for software change requests. Perform testing of SAP changes and business processes
- Focus on business process improvement re-engineering efforts and technology enablement
- Facilitate blueprinting and design sessions and document functional requirements
- Solicit feedback and comments from senior analysts and IT managers on proposed solutions and make necessary adjustments.
- Serve as first/second level of support for IT Helpdesk for PP/MM/QM master data issues and triage the tickets. Responsible for production support which may include overnight and weekend system monitoring on a rotational basis.
- Provides timely status updates to IT Management and key business users.
- Effectively interacts with all levels of employees as well as outside customers and vendors if required.
- Keep self-updated on SAP roadmap and technologies in Operations domain.
The Successful Applicant
- Have one of SAP ECC PP (Production Planning), MM (Materials Management) or QM (Quality Management) Modules are desired
- Ability to demonstrate a well-rounded understanding of the integration points within SAP across modules and be able to support integrated processes.
- Previous IT Application production support experience is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities
- Demonstrated proficiency at an advanced/expert skill level in process flow-chart software, and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with global IT team and business partners.
- Capable of leading smaller projects including effectively managing deliverables for multiple locations
- Demonstrated proficiency at an advanced/expert skill level in project management software, process flow-chart software, and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal/written communication in both Chinese & English as well as interpersonal skills at all levels
What's on Offer
Attractive offer with great career progression opportunity